Friday, March 31, 2006

"Concordia Discordia" posted a week ago by Aardvark Alley discusses the recent LCMS Doctrinal Review decision to revoke their certification of the Reader's Edition of the Lutheran Confessions. The post also includes commentary and sources and links to others who have been commenting on this topic.

Also worthy of a look is Watersblogged's "If the Confessions may contradict your position", as well as Cyberstone's posting of Pastor John Frahm's Fact Sheet on Concordia: The Lutheran Confessions.

1 comment:

Orycteropus Afer said...

Nathan, I'm glad to see that you're posting again. I'm putting you in the Blogroll O'Vark, Luther Library, and a couple other places. If you'd like a copy of my confessional Lutheran blogroll, please email me and I'll send you a copy.

OA+